Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable with AlphaPRO Accounting Software
Accounts Payable Module
Accounts Payable has a powerful library of accounting and reporting features that facilitate rapid entry of vendor invoices, flexible cash disbursement. With this comprehensive financial management tool, you can prioritize payments, negotiate terms, and reduce bad debts. With several options to streamline your approval process, automate vendor-related tasks and simplify voucher entry, this module also accommodates multiple vendor addresses, multi-year history retention, automatic payment selection, check printing and more.
- Calculate tax for vendor invoices or manually distribute tax.
- Automatically generate separate checks for each invoice or create summary checks.
- Print checks.
- Change discount percentages or amounts as required and establish standard payment selection criteria for creating check batches.
- Force or withhold payment of individual transactions, controlling the maximum payment amount, and /or excluding specific vendors.
- View your vendor payments by bank range, vendor range, check status, transaction type, date range, year and period range, and check number range.
Accounts Receivable Module
With the Accounts Receivable module in AlphaPRO Accounting software, you can manage your customers and fine-tune customer relations by keeping track of important sales information, outstanding balances and ageing of invoices. Accounts Receivable is also fully integrated with bank services, for complete bank reconciliation. By effectively automating and managing your collections process, the Accounts Receivable module improves your cash flow and customer satisfaction. Gain complete control of your receivables and invoicing processes. Among other benefits, extensive drill-down capabilities provide a means for quick communication with customers.
- Print and review complete transaction details, including the details of receipts and adjustments applied to transactions, and keep a complete transaction history.
- Create summary or detailed invoices using the item price list and calculate taxes on a summary or line-by-line basis.
- View your customer receipts by bank range, customer range, receipt status, transaction type, date range, year and period range, and receipt number range.
- Define and prioritize using the Customer Filter, such as days overdue, dollars over limit, call back date, and more.
- Manage your receipts and get more choices to manage your disbursements.
- Perform on-screen aging and preview customer transactions.
- Send statements and invoices to your customer’s billing address, customer’s e-mail address, or contact’s e-mail address.
- Set up standard e-mail messages you can automatically send to your customers with their documents.
- Print aged Trial Balance, Overdue Receivables, Customer Transactions, Customer List and Statistics, and General Ledger transaction reports using sorting.
For more details and a free demo, call us at +971 4 3518503 or submit an enquiry.